You can be the king of the world, the most successful and charming. You could be a skilled seducer capable of winning over any girl by giving her the sky in diamonds. Whoever you are, it is quite tiring, and without the right rest, forces begin to run out.
Today we want to talk about how to have a nice and useful time off, combining sports and entertainment, for example, betting on 22bet.com.gh/live/.
Fishing is the original leisure for men, which allows you to relax with benefits. A true fan of entertainment is ready to spend a fortune on the purchase of tackle and trips to fish places, while it does not matter that buying fish in the store would be cheaper – it is the process of catching that is interesting.
Gives a great opportunity to relax in the lap of nature alone or with friends, to satisfy your hunting instincts, to master the skills of working with special equipment. It is a typical man’s rest, and there are many offers: you can go to the nearest body of water, go to the famous “fish places”.
Fishing is not just a pleasant holiday for men, today it turns into a family holiday, although the true connoisseurs of this entertainment are still men.
2. Paintball, Airsoft, and Laser Tag
These varieties of games, “shooting” in reality, are very popular as a form of recreation with friends and as a kind of corporate culture. These exciting team military-sports games perfectly unite the players, show who’s who, train speed, agility, tactics, and strategy, team spirit, etc.
If paintball was the first, its successors have become safer: in Strikeball paint is not used at all, the “enemy” is shot with pneumatic balls, and in laser tag low-power laser beams and their catchers attached to the players are used.
It is believed that this recreation will appeal only to adolescents and young guys, but even grown-up men, tired of working in an office, like entertainment, where you can let off steam, get a dose of adrenaline.
First spread only in East Africa. Hunting for wild animals in their territory, an exotic pastime, and trophy hunting gradually spread to Tanzania, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Egypt, Turkey, Cyprus, and other countries.
Now safaris are not always hunting, but more often peaceful trips through the wilderness. Where you can drive jeeps or quad bikes to places untouched by civilization, look and take pictures of the amazing world of animals and vegetation.
Safari parks operate in many countries around the world. Here a man will be in the bosom of wildlife, one-on-one with predators, will be able to feel like a conqueror of this world and just enjoy the beautiful scenery. This is truly a man’s tourism, tourism of the strong and brave.
4. International Technical Salons
Technology and its innovations are attractive to men, so the number of participants and spectators does not decrease at aerospace, automotive, and other shows, which are held in Russia, China, Switzerland, etc.
The most spectacular events are:
- Le Bourget air show near Paris;
- Geneva Motor Show, where the latest models of cars are on display;
- Watch salon in Zurich;
- Air show in Zhuhai, China.
Exhibitions of the latest inventions, demonstration of scientific developments and innovations, demonstrations of modern technology – something men like.
5. Sporting Events
Men are attracted by thrilling entertainment, an opportunity to be among like-minded people and see their favorite teams win. That is why hundreds and thousands of fans regularly go to various international competitions – the Olympics, auto races, rallies, and championships.
Sporting events are interesting first and foremost because of their special atmosphere – it is a recreation for true connoisseurs. Fans prefer to attend matches of favorite teams, rooting for “their”.
The most spectacular and most visited sports among men are – soccer, hockey, and boxing.
6. Sports and Extreme
Soccer, hockey, boxing – who of men is not familiar with these sports? Everyone has participated in them at an amateur or professional level. For solid people, golf becomes popular, for adrenaline lovers – the race. Extreme types of entertainment every day more and more: if rafting no longer surprises anyone, then windsurfing, canyoning, and skysurfing still find their fans.
Do not think that extreme sports – is the fate of only trained and well-trained men, because professionals, too, were once amateurs. This kind of men’s tourism is often a team effort and does not require a large expenditure and departure to resorts – entertainment can be found in your city.
What Do Men Like to Do on Weekends?
- Soccer, volleyball, hockey with friends – the soccer field of any school or an ordinary meadow can become a platform, the competition can be combined with a picnic;
- Kart racing – car racing turns from a classic entertainment into art, there are competitions, and many clubs offer rewards and bonuses for setting speed records;
- Street racing – this includes numerous automobile competitions, off-road jeep racing, rally, you do not need to have an expensive car to participate.
Men’s Most Dangerous Hiking – Recreation for Extremes
When air shows are boring, sports entertainment seems boring, and the brain desperately craves adventures, men can come up with a vacation that takes their breath away.
If you want to tickle the nerves, rethink life, and get rid of the accumulated negative in a few seconds, we recommend:
- Take a walk on the wing of an airplane – such a tour is offered in the UK, the airplane, of course, is in the air, and the tourist is securely fastened so as not to fall. But it will be scary for everyone;
- Bathing in an ice-hole in Finland – for such entertainment you need to be in good health and at least a minimum hardening.
- Biking in Bolivia – the country is famous for its dangerous mountain roads, these trails of death. Not everyone would dare risk it because the statistics of accidents here is very scary;
- Diving in the “cage of death” in Australia – the tourist is placed in a glass vessel and lowered under the water, teeming with huge hungry crocodiles, which just want to bite some part of the body. The spectacle promises to be more interesting than a horror movie;
- Nudist Run in Sopelana in Spain – you can take part in this event on your own, or you can just be a spectator of a large-scale and colorful show that attracts men. Both boys and girls take part in the race.