There are several sociological theories and strategies that are highly required for a nurse in her nursing practices. It helps her to connect between the group and personal flexibility by utilizing the social network policies which thereby educate her to learn communication skills.
Nursing assignments include a wide variety range of courses that requires a lot of time to get completed. It needs to be submitted within mentioned deadlines with the best solution.
Therefore, it becomes a tough job for every nurse to submit it on time. There are certain tips that might help the nurses to complete their assignments on time and achieve better clinical placements.
- The clinical placement of the nursing students satisfies their professional as well as personal skills. Through the usage of social media, learning can become a major tool to encourage resilience among these nursing students. The clinical instructor should also understand their roles and initiate creativity supportively and collaboratively.
With the help of social media, a nurse can improve the quality of her assignment paper and also be able to submit it in time. “Social media helped me a lot in achieving my dreams to be a nurse,” says Monica who is an expert in TopAssignmentExperts
- The use of social media helps to predict the durability and strength of the nursing students. It helps them to express their viewpoint and problems they face while achieving the courses and submitting their assignments on time. It, therefore, encourages them to communicate fluently with the clinical instructor and nurse managers. Therefore, it motivates them to achieve their goal successfully, complete their assignments on time and get selectable placements.
- With the help of skilled communication power, the nursing students are now able to adapt the presentation skill. After exploring communication skills they can very easily adapt the patient’s education. The writing skill as well as listening actively to any patients also improved. The usage of social media provides informative and attractive perspectives in the learning system for nursing students.
As a result of these improvements, the nurses could easily finish their assignments on time without delays. Preparing a presentation excites them towards their work, and out of inspiration and motivation, they could easily solve their assignments quickly.
- In this technologically advanced world, everyone is found to be taking the help of several teaching and learning tools. It includes the internet, various Wikipedia’s, several journals, and articles from websites, which thereby provides fruitful information in an attractive way to grab the learner’s attention.
Lectures are now presented through PowerPoint presentations using various catchy slides in order to motivate the students in the learning process. This technological improved learning process helps to grab the attention of a nursing student.
As a result, the course becomes quite an interesting one for a nursing student which leads them to solve the solution quickly and easily. If a person is interested in anything, then achieving it does not need time.
- As the nurses had to deal with the doctors, other medical staff and with the patients they therefore should possess a good nurse communication competency. With the help of a teaching tool known as Twitter most of the nursing students found this way of learning to be very fruitful. They can very easily share information with others and can get engaged in every discussion related to their studies. In this way they also develop their communication skills. Inculcating the process of social media into the learning activities of the students can prove an advantageous one.
Therefore, communication plays the most important component in building the career of a nurse. A nurse has to deal with patients from various ranges, cultures, sections and areas. Therefore they should know how to talk with them and thereby assess them with medication.
- Sometimes non-verbal communication theories are also adopted by the nurses as there are many patients who fail to understand specific languages. The communication skills, therefore, help them to explain the diseases which are to be cured. After that they can provide several medicines needed, instruct self-care procedures to the patient parties and build a trusting bond.
Therefore, for a nurse communication skills help to improve the ability to communicate more confidently. As they gain confidence within themselves, they can now complete their assignments very easily and submit it on time. “I am really thankful towards social media who had helped me to develop my communication skills and create a constructive assignment,” says Ela who is an expert in EduWorldUSA
- In order to submit assignments on time effective planning is highly needed. In order to succeed in doing the assignment in the short term and get the best grade, creation of schedule and break is needed. Break the assignment into several parts, target and plan a time to complete each section and revise the entire assignment. By following this method, a nursing student can definitely complete her paper on time.
- Take a break and refresh yourself. Too much stressful work can affect the quality of your assignment. Therefore, you should not load yourself with too much pressure of assignment. Plan the time schedule according to your break phases. It is best to have some rest from time to time in order to keep your mind fresher and well-rested. Refreshment can improve your writing skills and help you to think creatively. Nursing assignments need critical thinking as it deals with treatments, medication, measuring temperature, pulse, respiration and many more. Therefore, refreshment is highly needed to keep the mind fresh and active.
- Before starting the work, do the research properly. Researching properly on the given topic of your assignment can help you to finish your task faster and easier. Choose less complex topics and start working beforehand.
- Improve your own learning style. There are several types of learning processes. Some students learn by listening to the lectures and writing notes. Some prefer to learn by reading journals or books, some learn through experiments. Nowadays visual learning helps a student to grab a lesson quickly as through videos and pictures learning becomes smoother and interesting.
As a result of which the students learn the lessons quickly and submit their assignments on time. For example, watching a YouTube video and learning a lesson, will allow a student to save time and understand the theories in a better way. As they gain interest in this learning process they start doing their assignment as quickly as possible.
- Create a dedicated study area. As nowadays students get distracted from mobile phones or television, they should avoid these types of environments. Avoid scrolling phones and try to dedicate total concentration to preparing the assignment. The more you will concentrate and focus on your topic, the more quickly you will be able to finish it.
Therefore, keep your cell phone away from your study area, and avoid watching television. Of Course, you need relaxation, and break times to refresh your mind, but during studies do focus on that particular thing. In order to complete the assignment on time, create your own study area according to your requirements.
- Try to start with the tough assignments. Easier assignments can be handled quickly, but the toughest assignments take time. Therefore, start with a fresh mind and select the tough topics and try to complete them in the first slot of time.
After completion of the toughest topics, you can feel a sense of motivation and confidence within you. With that motivation, you can solve the easier section quickly and therefore be able to submit your assignments on time. “Whenever I start my assignment I first began with the toughest section” says Kareena who is an expert in TFTH
- Fragment the assignment sections into several parts. Try to break down the assignment into manageable parts and work on each step by step. For example, in case of a nursing assignment start with a brief introduction. Then mention the background with purpose, principles of the assignment, the theories and the policies. Proceed with the critical analysis of each section of the assignment with evidence and conclude the assignment. Fragmentation can help you to manage the time limit and also can help you to improve the quality of the paper.
- Collaborative teamwork can help you to discuss the basic points. Teamwork is an interesting learning process through which a student learns the skill of cooperation, communication and collaboration. After discussing the points of the assignment with your teammates it will become easier for you to deal with your assignment quickly. Through teamwork you can develop your communication skill which will help you in future perspectives while dealing with the patients.
- Teamwork also creates a sense of competition among each other. It creates an antagonistic nature among the students. In order to maintain this nature the student will try to beat their co-partners by submitting the assignment faster than them. As a result they will try to focus on the assignment with proper concentration and thereby will be able to complete it faster. Workload sharing is yet another way in teamwork which increases work productivity. Diverse perspectives can help you to come out with winning innovations. With this innovation you can provide a qualitative paper on time.
- Set a reward system. This can improve your quality maintenance and will influence you to submit the work on time. Reward always does not mean a huge kind of thing. It can be your favorite chocolate or candy. You can reward yourself for fulfilling the work on time. This system can motivate you to work faster. You should plan a target date week on month to complete the assignment. Make yourself prepare for the assignment. Set a reward for each assignment. After completion of each assignment on time, take that reward and enjoy it peacefully. In this way you can maintain the quality as well as the time limit of the assignment.
- Do not select multitasks. Concentrate on one particular task at a time. Taking too much pressure can create a mess while writing the assignment. It can bring errors and silly mistakes. A person can focus on one task at a time. If the assignment is too long, then break it into several halves. Allot more time in solving the task, but don’t start assignments simultaneously.
Nursing assignments are to some extent a critical one. It needs a thorough understanding of a patient’s symptoms, their acuity, treatment policies, way of medication, caring, further checkup and many more. Therefore high patience is needed to complete one assignment. So take a long breath and start your assignment carefully.
- Take expert help in solving difficult areas. Seeking help can save your time in completing the assignment. By taking the expert help you are able to understand the context clearly and thereby be able to solve the solution on your targeted time.
- Time management is one of the chief features in this regard. Make a list of your topic or areas and estimate the time you need to devote per topic. Logically and realistically allot the time and start writing your assignment. You will slowly and steadily realize that you are reaching your finishing zone.
Time allotment is an important skill a student should possess while dealing with any assignment. Assignments can be bigger or smaller, but managing time can ease your brain to solve the task and provide productive work.
- Avoid distraction and set your mind peace devoid from all interruptions. While doing your assignments keep away your cell phones and iPod. Request your family members or friends not to interrupt while you are doing an assignment. Control your anxiety, stress level and depressions and just focus on your assignment.
From the above-mentioned points, it is clear that in order to complete your nursing assignment you need to concentrate fully on your assignment. Time management plays an important role in this regard.
Avoid multitasking, distractions, and fragment the assignments into several sections. Communication plays the most important component in building the career of a nurse which satisfies their clinical placement.