Gone are the days when looking good and presentable was only important for women. Men too aspire to achieve naturally glowing and healthy skin so that they could get away with the rugged look without flipping their sister’s magazine or prolong processes at the parlour. Let’s be real, flawless skin is a concern for both men and women. Needless to say, most men are shy about talking about skin issues like dullness, dryness, blemishes and what not. As compared to women, men generally have a dull and dry skin, which means men’s skin deserves proper care and nourishment. Healthy and flawless skin makes a good impression and boosts your self-confidence, which really impresses women. Here is some effective and easy treatment on how to make men’s face glow naturally.
How to Make Men’s Face Glow Naturally
What Is Your Skin Type?
Most men are generally less aware of their skin type and indulge in buying all the wrong products on the list. It is really important to know your skin type and its particular needs. Every skin type has a specific demand, just like our medicines and illness. Dry skin is usually tight, dull and lack elasticity, it happens when oil secretion is less. Oily skin gives a shiny and slightly waxy appearance. It is more prone to acne and blackheads. Combination skin type can be both dry and oily.
The secret behind a glowing skin is to treat it according to the skin problem it faces. If you have ignored your skincare regime until now, it is time for action. There’s something about a sharp jawline and flawless face, it makes the face look so attractive.
How To Make Men’s Dry Skin Glow Naturally
When the skin becomes dehydrated or secretes less oil than required, it becomes dry and dull. It often happens when you’re dehydrated, has enough exposure to sun or cold wind or lack of vitamin A and vitamin B. Majority of men are obsessed with a beard, have a look at these mantastic beard style.
- Sunscreen – Post cleansing, apply sunscreen to your skin, it makes skin smooth and holds less moisture.
- Lemon & Honey Pack– Lemon juice makes your skin fresh and clear, when mixed with honey it gives proper nourishment to your skin, hydrate your skin and also get rid of dirt on the face. Apply this face pack every morning for 10 minutes, for a week to get fairer skin.
- Moisturize and Moisturize– You need a moisturizer that has anti inflammable, water binding and antioxidant substance. Whenever your skin feels dry, apply some moisturizer.
- Avoid Harsh Products – Some soaps and cleansers are too harsh, they secrete away the oil left and makes your skin drier, usually face wash which has alcohol should be avoided.
- Exfoliate – Exfoliation keeps you glowing and younger looking, it replaces old dead cells with new smoother ones.
How To Make Men’s Oily Skin Glow Naturally
Oily skin is more prone to Whitehead, blackhead and acne, it happens when the oil-secreting glands are overactive. The skin pores become more coarse and enlarged. With attractive hairstyles and glowing skin, you can make any women go weak in their knees.
- Cleansing – Cleaning your skin twice a day, with warm water is really important for oily skin, this helps to wipe out excess oil and keeps it fresh and glowing. Look for facewash that is for oily skin and has alpha hydroxy acids. Periodic shaving is also important for men, you can’t deny the fact, cleanse your face after shaving.
- Don’t Overwash – We get it, oil glands are out of your control, but washing your face multiple times a day will only strip off the needed moisture and oil, hence leading to more secretion of oil.
- Buttermilk Massage – Dip a cotton ball in buttermilk and gently massage your skin, do this thrice a week for 5 mins. The acids in buttermilk soak excess oil.
- Clay Facial Mask – Glycolic acid clay mask absorbs the oil from face and gives a flawless glow to the skin. It also shrinks the pimples and gets rid of blackheads. Apply this mask once a week for 15 minutes.
How To Make Men’s Combination Skin Glow Naturally
The T-zone crossing forehead, down to nose and chin is oily and cheeks area is dry, this type of skin type is called combinational. Ever wondered how your nose is greasy yet your cheeks are so dry? This is when you have a combination skin. Make sure, you don’t make these common grooming mistakes and if so, here’s how to save yourself!
- Mashed Papaya – Mash papaya and apply it to your entire face, this gives a fresh, glowing and youthful look. Papaya contains papain that exfoliates and rejuvenates your skin.
- Toner – Men might think they don’t need a beauty routine, but for a healthy glowing skin, you need a care a little. After cleaning, tone your skin with a water-based toner. It restores your ph balance.
- Eye cream – Let’s talk about those under eye bags, the dark circle. As the skin under the eye is thin, it ages first. Also, the hectic schedule men have, they do get affected by dark circle or swellings. Keep cool cucumber slice on your eyes daily for 3-4 minutes, it also helps to remove fine lines near eyes.
Whatever your skin type is, always stay hydrated, drink 3-4 litres of water a day. Get enough sleep, minimum 8 hours of sleep is very necessary. And lastly, have a balanced diet, eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Have a healthy lifestyle for a healthy skin. Flaunt your flawlessly glowing skin with selfies on all the social media and make them jealous.